Measure range: 0.00-14.00pH
Power Supply: 2*1.5V (LR44 Button Cell)
Operating Temperature: 0C–60C
- Remove the protective cap and protective film on the screen.
- First rinse the electrode with distilled water, and dry it with filter paper.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (can not be over the immersion line).
- Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilized.
- After finished, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Always replace the protective cap after use.