This rugged and reliable Bypass Pruner is ideal for making clean cuts through green, living growth. A fully hardened precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer and a corrosion-resistant, low friction coating makes cutting easier. A self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blade from sticking, and a non-slip, comfort-grip handle accommodates left-and right-handed users. All-steel construction provides durability.
Usage and Benefits
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use.
- Low friction coating helps blade glide through wood, prevents the plades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust.
- Self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blade from sticking for easy operation.
- Steel construction provides lasting durability.
- Non-slip grips.
- Bypass blade style.